Actual Google Screenshot
A breathtaking GoogleScreenShot shows how the Google AI honors the trend to OpenBusiness concepts for a social web, as discussed in the Meatball wiki. Meatball is now on the top page of millions of search entries.
Some minutes later, I got the following result.
Was it a friendly signal by some higher power, or simply a glitch. Therefore I urgently ask you to check the current search result via G OpenBusiness and make your own screenshots.
Sometimes I experienced differences between millions.
Does somebody know, how Google now gives special influence of wiki relevance in their ranking algorithm?
OpenBusiness generalizes the worldwide OpenSource movement.
While OpenSource invites everyone to participate on the WealthGenerator OpenSource, OpenBusiness goes one step further:
It opens the Wealth generating System, that underlies business, to everyone (in principle :-).
OpenBusiness is Business, where as much Business participation as possible is open to the public.
- involved Software (OpenSource)
- financial statements (as e.g. in public stocks)
- involved persons
- transactions ( rarely seen, pioneers wanted )
- tax declarations ( in Sweden ?)
Its ultimate goal is CreatingAndSharingWealth in a worldwide SocialCommonWealth.
- stimulating creativity in art, science and technology
- drastical reduction of costs due to WorkInPublic
- attractive for creative people from all over the world such as the CreativeCommons and beyond.
- reducing social tensions by overcoming the gap between haves and have nots
fridemar 15:48, 2 November 2007 (PDT)