Information Week - Business Innovation Powered By Technology
InformationWeek.com is the internet front-end for the weekly publication “InformationWeek.” A complimentary website, InformationWeek.com dovetails with the print version to help provide insight and in-depth analysis for business and technology professionals.
With nearly half a million readers, their mission is to “help Business Technology professionals drive business innovation.”
In addition to in-depth, well researched stories, InformationWeek.com provides the latest in breaking news, analysis on trends and a whitepaper library. Among the subjects covered by InformationWeek is IT security, technology outsourcing, internet, software, hardware, IT management, research and tools, and careers.
InformationWeek 500 -- Annual examination of the top companies using information technology in their business.
National IT Salary Study -- Comparision study with reports from more than 20,000 IT professionals about their compensation and benefits packages.
Global Information Security Study -- Done in 6 languages with more than 15 countries participating, the Global Information Security Study provides a comprehensive survey about security investments and practices in the world.
Behind the Numbers section -- A weekly feature spotlighting the latest in IT market research trends.
Information week has over 30 staff writers. See pictures and browse articles by author here.
Subscriptions and Newsletters
Complimentary one-year subscriptions to the print version of InformationWeek are available with a brief sign-up process.
InformationWeek also offers free email newsletters:
- Tech Careers Report: Get the latest career and job news. Sign up.
- InformationWeek News Flashes: Email notifications of breaking news. Sign up.
- InformationWeek Daily: Daily articles Sign up.
- InformationWeek's Between the Lines: Sign up.
- This Week on InformationWeek.com: Sign up.
- A Week's Worth of Dalies: All In One Place: See the archives.
Their other publications include:
- InternetWeek.com: Insight and analysis for IT.
- Network Computing: Key issues in today's technology industry.
- Network Magazine: The gray area between enterprise and public networks.
- The Financial Technology Network: Trend tracking from a combination of Insurance & Technology, Wall Street & Technology, and Bank Systems and Technology.
- Optimize Magazine: Stategy and execution for business executives.
- The Open Enterprise: Open source intelligence for IT.
- 600 Community Dr
- Manhasset NY 11030 US
- CMP Media Llc
- +1 516 562 5000, Fax: +1 516 562 5036
- Alexa: InformationWeek.com