FundsNetServices.com provides information on grants and funds available for causes
Fundraising & Grants Directory - Fundsnet Services.com
Fundsnet Online Services, perhaps the most comprehensive site of its kind on the Internet today, is a privately owned Web site created in 1996 for the purpose of providing Nonprofit Organizations, Colleges and Universities with information on financial resources available on the Internet.
Our popularity has been attained through "fresh" content, and a pro-active marketing strategy. Presently, 40% of our visitors represent a college or university, 30% a nonprofit organization, and the remaining are either consultants, grantwriters, or college/high school students. We estimate that 70% of our visitors return to our site to obtain the information we provide, and 80% of all visitors are women.
As a content provider, we strive to provide our visitors the latest information available in terms of funding and scholarship opportunities.
- De la Madrid, A Gil
- Jewett City CT
- US 06351
- FundsNet Online services
- San Juan NO STATE
- PR 00912
- Alexa: FundsNetServices.com