Continuing Care Retirement Community:
Independent Living, Assisted Living/Nursing Home, Adult Daycare, Physical Rehabilitation & Memory Services
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-7ibbrF' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-k8B1rG' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
Differences from Other Elderly Care Facilities
Compared to other rest homes and elderly care services, Woodhaven is unique several ways:
- All faiths are welcome at Woodhaven, and the non-profit has direct oversight from the Apostolic Christian Church. Worship services are offered weekly, and employees & boardmembers pray for the residents and facility on a regular basis.Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/s3thumb-ecktUP' @ constitute.c/ReadImage/503.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-ecktUP' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
- Staff Longevity:
- Most senior care facilities have high employee turnover. Woodhaven has many staffers who have been with them for multiple decades, allowing them to build strong relationships between residents and caregivers.Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/s3thumb-CxxcT6' @ constitute.c/ReadImage/503.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-CxxcT6' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
- Small Size
- Woodhaven limits the size of its community to 30 residents in each house, so staffers are able to tend to residents quickly and give personal attention.Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/s3thumb-Sm3dSv' @ constitute.c/ReadImage/503.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-Sm3dSv' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
Since Woodhaven is appropriately licensed, many services are Medicare-compatible or can be subsidized by various elderly care assistance funds. Pricing differs for each of Woodhaven's services, and are available on the site's Retirement Community Pricing page.
- Independent Living Apartments are available either at both a monthly rate ($1,345 to $2,145) or lifetime lease ($114,900 to $199,900 + maintenance).
- Assisted Living Pricing is available in several configurations, at daily ($109 to $134) or monthly ($3,270 to $4,020) rates.
- Memory Services Pricing is available at daily ($109 to $124) or monthly ($3,270 to $3,720) rates.
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Services Pricing ranges amongst daily rates ($215 to $245) or monthly rates ($6,450 to $7,350).
- Adult Daycare is at a flat rate of $8.00/hour.
Woodhaven also offers a resource guide for those who are researching how to find the best care for loved ones. The information is available as a newsletter, which is free to sign up for from the website.
Woodhaven also invites researchers to schedule a tour of the facility and discuss their needs with the Director of Admissions, Gloria Gerulis.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-NqZyD2' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-HOQH8u' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/s3thumb-Ka8P0a' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2800.
Woodhaven Retirement Community is a not for profit retirement community developed by the Apostolic Christian Churches of Alto, Bay City and Livonia, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio. Excerpt from DMOZ entry
Languages Spoken: English
- Official Site: Assisted Living, Continuing Care in Livonia, MI - Woodhaven-Retirement.com
- Alexa: Alexa Listing
- WHOIS Information: Woodhaven-Retirement.com