Next-Event.org Event planner company in Cannes Nice Monaco, management agency
Next-Event organises many events, congresses, incentives and product launches from the simplest to the most prestigious.
In an ever changing environment we are continuously anticipating and implementing tools and services that are necessary to produce communication and business events with emphasis on cost effectiveness, creativity, flexibility, quality and return on investment for all our clients.
Dedicated to developing and operating the most creative incentive programmes, spectacular events and perfectly executed meetings and conventions throughout the French Riviera and Monaco. Operating in the heart of the French Riviera (Cannes, Nice, St Tropez), we benefit from a natural and exceptional settings for all corporate events.
Next-Event is a global player in destination and event management.
Domain and service areas
With more than 15 years of experience in supplying incoming services in France and Monaco, Next-Event provides the most extensive range of solutions and options as a ‘one stop shop’. The share of incentives, seminar represents more than 80% of our total turnover.
To ensure faultless services in terms of reactivity, quality, price and timely delivery, we only work with the best suppliers and ground staff. We maintain permanent staff training courses and regularly carry out quality controls with our suppliers.
We offer our clients the guarantee of expertise, creativity, methodology, technical support and manicured logistics to achieve the highest levels of performance and satisfaction.
Next-Event offers event services to businesses and the main organization domains are :
- conference, exhibitions
- meetings, seminars
- themed events
- private events
Main services are :
- venue searching
- catering (gala dinners, restaurants)
- social programs
- general logistics
Added value and assets
- Experience : we are in business for over 15 years.
- Specialisation : 100 % of our activity is mastering corporate business & incentive events.
- One stop shop : Next-Event offers a complete array of expertise to cover all your needs and requirements.
- Tailor made solutions : we do not sell you ‘off the shelf’ programmes. We create them with you and for you.
- High buying power : we work hand in hands every day with hundreds of local partners, they trust us.
- Out of the box ideas : we know what it takes to ‘wow’ people.
- Extensive network : partners and friends who, share our objectives of excellence and quality of service.
- Quick turn around time and solid staff back-up resources with highly qualified staff, we can face every eventuality ...
- Dedication and commitment : senior managers (multi language speaking) at your service during the whole process and during operations.
- Transparent pricing and flexible billing policy based on management and handling fees or all included packages can be suggested.
Stretching eastwards from Saint Tropez to the Italian border, this forty-two mile coastline is world famous for its microclimate, luxury hotels, golden beaches, its historic past and fascinating culture. It is, without doubt, one of the most beautiful windows of the world .
Together with its hinterland, the French Riviera offers the visitor the chance of discovering its enchanting old towns, hilltop villages, Roman ruins, many art museums including Renoir, Chagall, Matisse, Picasso, perfume manufacturing, gastronomic restaurants, unlimited sporting activities and many cultural or sport international events.
Nice International Airport, France’s second airport after Paris, welcomes every year approx. 9 millions passengers amongst which a half are foreigners.
52 airline companies are present on the Nice Airport platform, servicing 95 direct daily flights from all the European destinations and non-stop flights from the USA. Transfer time from Nice to Cannes or Monaco is approximately 30 minutes. The hinterland is located in the heart of the region which ranks among the most visited areas in the world.
This lovely name ("the canton of ten smiles") groups the villages of the hinterland, with their rich history and traditions. Surounded by pine and oak forests and agricultural terraces with olive trees, these villages harbour treasures of Baroque religious art and remain close to nature, some twenty kilometres from Nice.
The corporate site is available in several languages: English, German, French and Russian.