HoodWebManagement.com is your source for Seattle SEO Services & Website Management
Hood Web Management is a full-service online marketing & design company based in West Seattle. We specialize in website management and maintenance, SEO services and SEO website audits, website design, and other online marketing solutions for website owners. Our mission is to help your business connect with the people who want your services.
Our strengths are in top-tier website management, quality search engine optimization (SEO), simple website design, and social media management. We know how to build your site right the first time to avoid trouble down the road (or fix it if someone else did it wrong), and we know how to market your site to beat your competitors.
Our clients include a wide range of organizations, including small to medium-sized businesses, individuals, blogs, published authors, non-profits, and more. Click here to read what our clients have to say about us.
For all inquiries we can be reached by email or by phone at (206) 905-4053, or you can visit our contact us form at http://www.hoodwebmanagement.com/contact/.
- Hood Web Management, LLC
- 10007 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98146
- Phone: (206) 905-4053
- Fax: (206) 925-3571
- Email: Admin@HoodWebManagement.com
- Click here for our Contact Form
Hood Web Management is owned by West Seattle resident Kane Jamison. Kane learned HTML in 1998 and has been managing websites for clients since 2005. When he's not building websites, he spends his time blogging about his urban homestead.
- Kane Jamison+
- : @KaneJamison
- Kane on LinkedIn
- BNI Profile
- SEO Speaking Profile
- Kane on Git Hub
- Kane Jamison on Coursera
- Kane on Plaxo
- SEO Moz Profile
- Kane's Biznik Profile
- Small Business Marketing Playlist
- Explore B2B
- 8 Basics of Small Business PPC Management
- Link Building 101: Adding Profile Links to LinkedIn
- The Complete Guide to Link Building with Local Events (Guest Post on SEOMoz.org)
- Link Building by Lending a Hand (Guest Post on PointBlankSEO.com)
- The 5-Step Guide to Publishing Tons of High Quality Content For Your Blog, Facebook, and Twitter
- SEO vs. PPC - Quit Renting Your Website Traffic and Start Owning It!
- Why Links are Important for Small Businesses
- 6 Great Examples of Halloween Linkbuilding (and Takeaways for Your Website)
Places We've Been Mentioned
Our Other Links