What we want for the world
The opposite of polarization ... collaboration ... empathy ... building the commons. Knowledge collaboration is the new commons much the way that "barn raising" was the collaboration of yore. Harvesting the work of everybody ... reduce, reuse, recycle ... not wasting (doing same shallow over and over)
- Take the journey to collaboration via Trust and Assume Good Faith
- To round the corners ... make it easier to communicate, discover, learn
- To be an "Easy Button" for mass communication
- To tip the scales from Competition to Collaboration
Common examples of collaboration
- Sharing your neighbors lawnmower - an act that signifies collaboration is stronger, even if you just act like you like them. You don't really need to like someone to collaborate with them - to gain the benifits.